Updated March 16, 2020: In accordance with USC policy regarding COVID-19, all appointments will be remote and online for the rest of the Spring 2020 semester.
Click here for the Coronavirus (COVID-19)–Official Messages and Status Updates from the University of Southern California.
Spring 2020 Hours
Mondays and Thursdays: 10am – 4pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 10am – 1pm; 2pm – 5pm
Hours may change without notice. Click “Book Now” to see available appointments.
- Online appointments will meet via Google Meet (links to online meetings are provided when you schedule your appointment. Google Meet requires Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to run.) Zoom appointments are also available. Contact the Writing Coach if you prefer a session through Zoom.
- Students are allowed to make one appointment per week per student.
- Appointments are made via Google Calendar (myUSC log-in required). Read here for instructions on booking appointments. Standard appointments are 45 minutes each. Online express appointments are 30 minutes each.
- All students should use their USC email address when making an appointment or provide this information in the appointment details.
- All students must fill out the Pre-Session Form prior to their appointment.
- Appointments that are 10 minutes late without prior notice will be marked as a “No Show.” The appointment time may be given to a student on the waitlist at that point. Excessive “No Shows” and/or cancellations may result in restrictions when setting appointments in the future.